In terms of the Privacy Act 2020, we collect and retain personal information from you, including information about your:
· contact information and address
· employment and sources of income
· living costs and expenditure
· assests and liabilities
· credit history
We collect your personal information in order for:
– Dolbak Finances to assess your application for a consumer credit loan for compliance with Dolbak Finance Ltd lending criteria and compliance with the relevant NZ Statute in particular the Credit Contracts and Consumer Finance Act 2013
Providing some information is optional. If you choose not to enter some of the details of your financial circumstances, we will have difficulty in approving your loan.
You have the right to ask for a copy of any personal information we hold about you, and to ask for it to be corrected if you think it is wrong. If you’d like to ask for a copy of your information, or to have it corrected, please contact us at email@example.com or 09 580 1000 or come into our offices at 49 O’Rorke Road, Penrose, Auckland.
Your personal information and details of your loan contract is securely held on file by Dolbak Finance Ltd electronically and in paper form and will not be disclosed to any unauthorised third party without your permission.
Time limits for cancellation
If the disclosure documents are handed to you directly you must give notice that you intend to cancel within 5 working days after you receive the documents.
If the disclosure documents are sent to you by electronic means (for example, email) you must give notice that you intend to cancel within 7 working days after the electronic communication is sent.
If the documents are mailed to you, you must give the notice within 9 working days after they were posted.
Saturdays, Sundays, and national public holidays are not counted as working days.
How to cancel
To cancel, you must give the creditor written notice that you intend to cancel the contract by:
- giving notice to the creditor or an employee or agent of the creditor; or
- posting the notice to the creditor or an agent of the creditor; or
- emailing the notice to the creditor’s email address (if specified on the front of this disclosure statement); or
- sending the notice to the creditor’s fax number (if specified on the front of this disclosure statement).
You must also, within the same time, return to the creditor any advance and any other property received by you under the contract.
What you may have to pay if you cancel
If you cancel the contract, the creditor can charge you the amount of any reasonable expenses the creditor had to pay in connection with the contract and its cancellation (including legal fees and fees for credit reports, etc).
If you cancel the contract, the creditor can also charge you:
- interest for the period from the day you received the property or services until the day you either pay the cash price for the property or services or return the property to the creditor; and
- if any returned property has been damaged while in your possession, the costs of repairing the damage.
The Debtor, by signing this agreement entered into a loan contract with the Creditor and The Debtor grants the Creditor a security interest in the collateral;
Maximum Interest – Up to 35%
Maximum Term – 36 Months
Maximum Document Fee – $25.00 – $350.00
GPS Fee – $253.00